While Winter weddings are gorgeous, there are different aspects to think about before deciding to plan a Winter wedding.
- It is off season for weddings so you will probably have your choice of dates!
- Your favorite venders will most likely be available.
- Some vendors may offer discounts because it is off season.
- Snow photos are some of the prettiest photos ever!!
- Your menu could include fabulous “comfort foods”
- Everyone that you know will most likely be getting married in Spring and Fall. If you have a winter wedding all of the attention will be focused on you.
- The weather could cause a problem but living in Tennessee probably makes this less of an issue.
- People that live out of town might not be able to come, especially if they are coming from states that have bad weather.
- The flower choices might be more limited but there are still beautiful flowers to choose from in the Winter.
Remember, this is your decision, and no matter what the weather is your friends and family will show up because they love you.